Thursday, June 23, 2005

Jam Session II

Venue: Alvron?
Date: 29th June changed to 1st July
Time: 2pm?

Songs:
1) lydia
2) accidentally in love

Everybody ok with the date and time? Actually i'm not even sure myself hahah... so lets just treat this as the tentative date first ok?

If we book during alvron's 'happy hour' period (weekdays at office hours i think), then we'll get $2 off per hour.


Oh yeah, we gonna revise wen rou and zhi ming again right?
Can I suggest pushing the keys of both songs up coz it will sound lots better haha... and I don't have to try to sing at a guy's pitch. I'm sure Angie won't object to this hahahh... for the guitars, as I was telling hx, you guys can just use the Capo (i don't have it though, but my part is just chords so its easier to transpose)

Is it possible for you guys to play at Capo5? (which means we up the key by 5 semitones)
Coz for wenrou, the chord progression simply becomes C Am F G Em Am F G

Try out then we finalize ok?

2 Comments:

Blogger ^yun^ said...

hehehe no objections to upping the key.. easier for u la.. den we all dun feel so guilty hhaha.. n hee i go buy a capo first :P dun haf it rite now..

yar anw for me la.. i dun tink i can make it tt day... i cant make it any day from now till end of this mth (30 june)(my last day of work YIPPEE!!!) yupz or ur see when all of u can mk it de suitable date ba... :P

8:58 AM

 
Blogger diese_tage said...

Yo ppl, I'm back in action. My ulcers are almost gone~~ woahhhhh. i am happy again. I am free on almost everyday for jamming heh heh *chao slacker luk*!!!
JAMJAMJAMJAMJAM~~~

10:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home