Friday, June 24, 2005

here i m thinking n hearing the aircon buzzing...

hey! u know, was just thinking, maybe we can have weekly jamming sessions instead of fortnightly, so mite improve faster ah, n motivate one another. perhaps when things r more settled, we can discuss on a fixed date n time too, so dun have to keep blogging on time n date...

to have a GIRL BAND n show ppl, esp the guys, tt girls can make it too is one of my dreams. flo's too!! hahaha... so jus wanna say how much i really appreciate all of u. *ACT bimbotic* *throw a flying kiss*

of cos lah, if sometimes really cannot make it, its alrite. maybe we can just try. and angie, i know u r quite busy for now, so thot perhaps if we really practice weekly, u can join us fortnitely or sthg.. take care peeps!!

(since flo so onz abt iris, even go search lyrics, i post up here. let her tell u ppl her interpretatn of e song! its quite unique.)

Iris

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that i'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
'cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
'cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

And I don't want the world to see me
'cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And I don't want the world to see me
'cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And I don't want the world to see me
'cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am

patience, faith, n simply letting things be sometimes, are lessons i m still learning sia...

4 Comments:

Blogger Florence said...

yeah, i'm actually pretty keen on jamming weekly haha.. even if its just to build our coordination as a band, we don't have to learn new songs all the time

eh, the interpretation, i will type again later hahha...

12:53 AM

 
Blogger Florence said...

erm how about just reading my blog if you girls are free hahah.. then i don't have to repeat =P

8:38 AM

 
Blogger diese_tage said...

Heh post up your blog url flo! Then we can go read read. I'm on wif weekly sessions too! Two weeks jam once like too spaced out and can't accomplish a lot also...

10:13 AM

 
Blogger Florence said...

haha acutally just click on my name can reach my blog..

but its here anyway, whitecarrotcake.blogspot.com

amongst all the rubbish, there may be something good haha.

anyway, i'm inspired by the kids playing the bands i've seen... they really amaze me. and truly, what it takes is lots of practice alone, as well as together.

no matter how busy our schedules, we try our best to work on weekly sessions then :)

7:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home