Friday, February 17, 2006

Sad but True

Hey Flo, honestly, I feel sad that you want to move on from this band. I see what you mean about having the same goals psychologically, and all... and for a while, earlier on, I felt like that... but i guess, i really wanted to be in a band, so I let it go as that. I see the divide that you speak of in terms of the english vs. mandarin divide. Essentially, I guess we want to do music that comes from our heart. It's natural that we do music in the language that we're most comfortable with, so I see your point about how you want a chinese band.

Just for the record though, I really practised hard for tommrrow. I'm alitte sad that I did not get to do 'Give me one reason'... I practised really hard for that. And well, I did practise for the chinese song as well.. admittedly not as hard for the 'Give me one reason' song. But I guess that only underlines the fact that our callings, in terms of musical direction, differ.

Anyways, I guess this gives us all sometime to seek out what we really want in terms of music. I wish you all the best. Btw, I appreciated your earlier post. I did feel that we needed to spend more time together as a band and talk more. But I guess it just never happened for some reason or another.

Anyways, just want you guys to know, that if you all are still open to jamming. I am too. In the meantime, I'll be playing all my favourite songs and writing music and hoping someday that I'll be able to share it with the world.

Take care y'all. keep loving da music. keep on lovin life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home